With the help of meditation, the patient can get into a state of self-awareness by training the concentration. Through increased awareness of his body, his feelings and thoughts, the self-healing powers are activated, thereby supporting and promoting healing processes.
A whole series of scientific studies have now shown that meditation leads to a deep state of relaxation, which also influences favorably physical dysregulations, such as Hypertension, sleep disorders or nerve regulatory disorders.
Other positive effects of regular meditation:
- Improve brain concentration and cognitive performance
- Relief of the heart by lowering blood pressure and reducing the pulse rate
- Increase of oxygen intake by deep breathing
- Strengthening the back due to the discipline practiced
- reduction of the pain sensation
- Increase in stress resistance by practicing inner serenity
- decrease of tiredness and higher vitality
We offer in our practice a guided meditation on Yashi Kunz. Here active and passive types of meditation are combined.
Active meditation pursues a conscious goal and focuses on certain contents such as the perception of different colors and sounds in the body.
Passive meditation is a deep immersion in one's own human existence, which mobilizes a sense and awareness of a vast human energy system with a variety of thoughts and feelings and also promotes mental health.